Each year, we try to bring a balanced menu for some of the guidance, entertainment, and all in a balance with the smell and taste of the chili. Right now we are working on the content for this year, so when there will be something to offer, we will inform you.
FOOD and drinks
Chilli is in the first place. In all possible forms and from several corners of the world. You can have a juicy steak, Indian cuisine, burger, BBQ, really good beans, desserts in all sorts of forms, and much more. Just taste it all.
Everything with chilli and just a little bit without it. Whether you are looking for sauces, spices, fresh fruits, sweets, pickled vegetables or a healthy diet, you will find it.
You can participate in the competition for product of the year, make the certificate that proves that you are expert in chilli, taste of a few pieces from Mr. Pepper, ride a bull and much more. For kids there is bouncy castle, trampoline, free painting or the whole playground.
- we have no idea what we’re going to do
- the event for friends and we expect participation around 80 people
- we had 400 visitors
- even someone from the press – wooow!
- rescue workers: 5
- way to go!!!
- 35 competitors
- 2500 people
- LS Brno (place) is small
- we still have a lot of to learn
- TV is here to make reportage
- the number of visitors who had to seek medical help: 1 (wanted to verify at his own risk that extract which competitors had in the final round is really hot)
- the festival moved into the Riviera
- more stalls and not only with snacks
- new competition named Product of the year
- we supported Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute
- on TV in prime time
- the number of visitors that had to seek medical help: 3 (two of them were security workers)
- two stages
- items on programme list: 19
- the chef with a Michelin star participated
- cooking shows: Oldřich Sahajdák, Petr Oknecht, Tejinder Riard, Jan Pavlas
- the lecturer from abroad – Jason Nickels
- Korean national TV participated
- the number of satisfied visitors: 5 050
- the amount chilli consumed: around 200 kg
- way to go!!!
- We celebrated our 5th birthday
- Attendance was record-breaking
- The Chilližrout final was interrupted by a marriage proposal
- Petr Holešinský defended last year’s victory and his Kačenka said YES
- For the first time visitors could swim in the pools
- Therewere a lot of beer from small breweries
- The program ended with Xavier Baumax’s concert
- We donated organisation Dejme dětem šanci over CZK 40,000
How did it start?
All has come into being from pepper. Exactly, it all started in 2012. Without chilli peppers there would be no Chillibraní festival, and without some friends, too. They have given to it a part of heart, a lot of time and different worries, but they receive back a lot of happiness and joy from visitors and chilli lovers and eaters.
Why is Chillibraní there?
World of chilli is beautiful, various, odorous, interesting and mostly really tasty. We totally fall into this world and because in our country has not been action about chilli and it’s world we decided to be guides of chilli world there.
What happens there?
The programme is tight and it is intended for everyone. There are cooking shows, educational funny series and music experiences. The highlight of festival is competition Chilližrout.
For who is this?
Without exaggeration, it is for everyone. It is for children, teenagers, adults, seniors. Look to our gallery and you will see.
What is the atmosphere there?
There are a lot of tension, fun and something informative and interesting. There are people everywhere who just rest on the grass with picnic blankets, children in the sand, a lot of food and drinks, nice people … just cool.
Where does it take place?
Of course this takes place in Brno – this is the birthplace of major part of festival´s organizers. There are favourable conditions to growing peppers and other vegetables, there is a lot of sun and it is fertile part of our republic. Area of swimming Riviéra is full of greenery and beautiful calm places, too.
And who organizers are?
Firstly group of friends. We are connected with growing, hot vegetables, kitchen, nature, beer and a lot of fun, experiences and a lot of more…