DOPRAVA A PARKOVÁNÍ
Björnsonovy sady se nachází naproti fakultě stavební Vysokého učení technického v Brně. Doprava je možná v rámci MHD zastávka Nerudova – autobusem č. 81, šalinou č.12; zastávka Konečného náměstí – trolejbusy č. 25, 26, 38, 39, zastávka Rybkova šalinou č.3, ale i autem, neboť v blízkosti je dostatečné množství ploch k parkovaní, záleží však, kdy přijedete.
GPS: 49°12’25.7″N 16°35’37.1″E
If you are not from Brno and you decide to spend the evening at the afterparty or the festival, maybe you will need a few tips on where to stay in our beautiful city.
VISITING REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT
There are things, which you should avoid in order to smooth the course of action, so everybody can enjoy nice, calm and cool atmosphere.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas, littering butts and garbage is strictly prohibited. The complex is the swimming pool where people lie on towels, they walk barefoot and kids can play and run around. It is a beautiful place and we would like to organize this event also in the future.
- Bringing your own drinks and food is strictly forbidden (the company providing the security guards will carry out a thorough check at the entrance). The whole existence of the action stands and falls on the income of the sponsors and people selling their products. At the event you can get whatever you want for reasonable money and mainly, you will be able to try the world’s HOT kitchen.
- It is strictly forbidden to sell goods in unofficial way, including advertising flyers without agreement with the organizer.
- The entry of animals is unfortunately prohibited, regarding to the nature of the campus.
- If you want to try and taste some hot products – fresh chilli, sauces or something else, please inform yourself about SHU and be responsible.
- The organizer is not liable for the deferred, lost or stolen things.
- In the case a disruption of the smooth running of the festival, the promoter reserves the right to ban from space any person without the claim for refund. But this, perhaps, will not happen at all…
- It is necessary to respect the rules governing the swimming pool, which can be foundhere.