TRANSPORT AND PARKING
Chillibraní takes place in Brno, Czech Republic. Do not worry and check airlines! There are some flights from many places (London mostly) and they are really cheap! The Anthropos sports centre (“Na Střeláku”) is located at Pisárecka 270/9 near Brno trade fairs. You can use public transport buses 25, 26, 37, 44, 52, 68 and 84, bus stop Anthropos, but you can also come by car, there are lots of parking places nearby but of course everything depends on your arrival time.
GPS: 49°11’26.2″N 16°33’58.9″E
You may use bus no 84 (to the festival) or 44 (from the festival) to get from the parking lot (2 stops). Or you may just walk, it’s 20 minutes by foot.
VISITING REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT
There are things, which you should avoid in order to smooth the course of action, so everybody can enjoy nice, calm and cool atmosphere.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas, littering butts and garbage is strictly prohibited. The complex is the swimming pool where people lie on towels, they walk barefoot and kids can play and run around. It is a beautiful place and we would like to organize this event also in the future.
- Bringing your own drinks and food is strictly forbidden (the company providing the security guards will carry out a thorough check at the entrance). The whole existence of the action stands and falls on the income of the sponsors and people selling their products. At the event you can get whatever you want for reasonable money and mainly, you will be able to try the world’s HOT kitchen.
- It is strictly forbidden to sell goods in unofficial way, including advertising flyers without agreement with the organizer.
- The entry of animals is unfortunately prohibited, regarding to the nature of the campus.
- If you want to try and taste some hot products – fresh chilli, sauces or something else, please inform yourself about SHU and be responsible.
- The organizer is not liable for the deferred, lost or stolen things.
- In the case a disruption of the smooth running of the festival, the promoter reserves the right to ban from space any person without the claim for refund. But this, perhaps, will not happen at all…
- It is necessary to respect the rules governing the swimming pool, which can be foundhere.